As UX researchers ourselves, we know how important it is to test in an environment that makes participants feel relaxed, so you can focus on the testing at hand.
Taylor McKenzie’s UX Studio offers a number of spaces ideally suited to UX & usability testing, whist providing an environment that is welcoming and comfortable for your participants.
Our UX studio is fully equipped to support any setup that you require:
- Usability testing on mobile, tablet, and desktop devices
- One-on-one or group interviews
- Focus groups
- Collaborative design sessions.
We would love to help you with your next research project!
or call us on 0141 221 8030
- We are just a 15 minute taxi ride from Glasgow Airport
- 10 minute walk from Central Station or Queen Street Station.
- On street parking at our front door, there are usually at least 12 spaces out there and it is free to park after 6pm
- We are minutes away from some the best hotels in Glasgow:
- We like to think we are tour guides so please ask us for recommendations on all the best places to eat & drink! There are lots of fabulous options nearby.
The Glasgow View | 107 Douglas Street | Glasgow | G2 4EZ
The Glasgow View are proud members of the Viewing Facility Action Group. The Viewing Facilities Action Group was formed to promote the return of Viewing Facilities and to demonstrate that Viewing Facilities across the UK are providing Covid safe spaces with a standard adherence to Covid measures.
Each member has conducted F2F research during 2020 and also since easing of restrictions in 2021. Our facilities are guaranteed to provide the standard you require for F2F bookings in Covid times while also providing the essential services of a Viewing Facility.